I’m just getting settled in after moving across the country from LA to Ohio. My days thus far have been spent chasing Winnie, cuddling Winnie, and trying to coax Winnie into going to the bathroom outside. I’ve also been working on rearranging my room and basically getting situated. I have yet to unpack my car, but that’s on my to-do list for today. Oh yeah, and I’ve been freelance writing. DUH!
Here’s some things I’ve been into lately:
- Curious about starting a bullet journal? Hannah Emily Lane covers some FAQ’s (including one answer from yours truly)
- Vintage connoisseur Laura Jane Atelier recaps the best retro-inspired trends for fall
- I really related to this piece about leaving Los Angeles
- How spooky are these “dollhouses of death” that trained forensic detectives?
- Apparently LA’s iconic palm trees are dying
- Some amazing productivity tips for working at home
- A model reveals how to pose for Instagram – so clutch!
- Another theory on why straight dudes hate commitment (probably for the same reasons I do because I don’t think men and women are all that different, but that’s another story for another time)
- I’m so jealous of Mariah Carey’s fabulous closet
Oh yeah, and I’ve been into my puppy, Winnie:
Isn’t she just OFFENSIVELY CUTE?! She’s only eight weeks old! She’s just a little baby! Check out her Instagram for more pics (@winniegoldenwoof).