Yo! Coming at ya from a Starbucks in Canal Winchester, Ohio. I’m unfortunately stuck at a table next two four high schoolers gossiping about people in their marching band and youth group. It really drives me crazy when one person interrupts everyone and dominates the conversation. This girl is like, “I want to learn how to comfort people!” Perhaps, start by, I don’t know, letting other people speak and listen to them.
Here’s some things I’ve been into lately:
- Britney Spears is perhaps the only ray of light in the hopeless dumpster fire that is Instagram. Man Repeller breaks down a recent video of Britney Spears inexplicably painting.
- How to make super cute alcohol ink pumpkins
- The most beautiful Art Nouveau buildings in the world
- Meg Biram’s pics of recent hot air balloon ride in Arizona make me want to book my own trip!
- The best Scandinavian rain gear (since I now live in the rainiest place on Earth)
- A photo shoot in maybe the cutest laundromat ever
- These photos from the Amalfi Coast are making me drool
- Last minute Halloween costume ideas
- My latest true crime podcast obsession: Dirty John.
On the blog:
Two years ago: Sunrise/Sunset in LA
Three years ago: Seinfeld, But With Skeletons
Seven years ago: Seeing Barrack Obama Speak at Ohio State