- Missing Richard Simmons – I devoured this podcast about flamboyant fitness guru, who disappeared from both the public eye and his friends’ lives in 2014.
- The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson – As part of my self-guided course on the life and works of Hunter S. Thompson, I read his “only fictional novel” set in Puerto Rico in the late 1950’s. I really liked it.
- Shout out to Man Repeller for their coverage on the costume design in The Parent Trap, one of my 90’s faves. I also did a blog post on 90’s fashion in The Parent Trap, if you’re interested.
- I want to live in this 90’s time capsule house! I hope whoever buys it doesn’t change a thing. My dream is to have a glass block shower.
- I loved this piece on how to get Hunter S. Thompson’s style.
- This photo journalism piece about the people of Coshocton, Ohio is really accurate.
- Loved this story about the Countess de Castiglione, a self-obsessed woman who pretty much pioneered the art of the selfie in the 1800’s.
- These workday productivity hacks are seriously awesome.
- La Veine Chronicles always makes the best graphics. I loved her fall wishlist.
What have you been up to lately? Let me know in the comments!