Happy Friday babes! Is it just me, or do the work weeks seem longer than 5 days? It’s probably because I’m working a lot more than 40 hours…
ANYWAYS. I haven’t done a link round-up in an embarrassing amount of time, so these might go back a few months but they’re all still good so check them out!
- This holiday gift guide for bloggers from Footnotes & Finds is literally so accurate. Mom, are you reading this?
- Little Henry Lee‘s post about her trip to California really makes me want to hop in the car and explore my new state more.
- I found My Visions of NYC’s post about how to act like you’re from Los Angeles very informative!
- I really need to make a point to visit the Jeni’s (Columbus’s favorite ice cream) in LA. Thanks SF Girl by Bay for the tip!
- Infinitely Gigi shared this cool cloud installation in London. Have you ever seen anything like this?
- Hope You Like Fresh Air went to Havasupai in Arizona and I am jelezzzzzz. Once again, I guess this is something I could also hop in the car and drive to…
- Gabrielle from A Glass of Ice went to an amazing costume museum. Would ya look at that beading? I die.
- Thank you, Bramble & Thorn, for making me want to pack my bags and move to Halstatt, Austria ASAP. This is the kind of place where I imagine I could go and like actually write a novel. Or at least finish a book.
- Bando basically has my dream office. Why is it so amazing? Because it was designed by Emily Henderson of course!
I’m just realizing that these are almost exclusively travel posts. Do I have wanderlust?? I hate that word with a burning passion, but can you blame me for wanting to get out of town for a bit? I haven’t left LA since I moved here in JUNE.
What have you guys been up to lately?