These shoes are really, really comfortable. I’m attempting to embrace heels more. I broke my toe a few weeks ago and have found flats to be extremely uncomfortable. However, heels don’t hurt my toe for reasons that are unknown to me.
I’m very happy of myself because I have actually been keeping up with my blog reading!
Speaking of being happy of yourself:
How great is this? I think it’s Autotune the News’s greatest accomplishment (musically) to date. I can’t stop listening to it. I think maybe I just want to listen to the Jackson 5.
Let’s just get to the links now.
1. Liebemarlene Vintage posted this Vivietta Spring/Summer campaign that I’m kind of obsessed with
2. I love The Blonde Salad rocking her mom’s old clothes
3. Foxtail and Fern has some great tips for thrifting
4. I love this Mulberry Fall 2011 campaign that Le Blog de Sushi posted
5. I want to go to this vintage bus that Sea of Shoes posted
6. I think I could be persuaded to become a smoker if all cigarettes came in pink like the ones that Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland posted about (bonus points for my lady-crush Julianne Moore in 60’s garb)
7. I wish I had longer hair and could try this tipping tutorial from The Beauty Department
8. The World Tour (an incredible travel blog) is has a giveaway for their followers – you can win an amazing looking rum cake! I want to eat it real bad.
9. I love this post featuring Making Magique’s house, especially her kitchen! To die for
10. I love this make up look from Into the Gloss
Doing anything fun this weekend? I’m taking it easy tonight since I went hard last night, but tomorrow I’m going to a Reds game. I’m very excited! I also can’t wait to see the last Harry Potter movie, but DON’T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS! JK, I read the book.